Published on 2018-10-16
The DELTA Programme aims to support international collaboration in applied research and experimental development through joint projects of Czech enterprises and research organizations with their international partners.
The DELTA Programme will be followed up by DELTA 2 (expected programme period 2020-2025).
- The Programme is focused on international collaboration in the field of applied research and experimental development and innovations between Czech enterprises and research organisations, and their foreign counterparts
- Funding will be provided to projects that are aiming at specific results in the applied research and that will be translated to praxis and introduced at market
- Enterprises and research organisations are eligible to apply
- The list of foreign partners will be announced yearly for each call
- The programme period is 2020 - 2025
- Expected maximum length of the projects is 36 months
- Funding intensity per project is 74 %
- The TA CR expects to open a call in the years of 2019-2023
Key features of research and development project:
- systematic nature
- transferability and/or reproducibility