Members of the Scientific Board (SB) of TACR:
- prof. Ing. Martin Fusek, CSc. - Chairperson of SB
- Ing. Bc. Kamila Vávrová, Ph.D. - Vice Chairperson of SB
- prof. Ing. Vladimír Mařík, DrSc., dr. h. c.
- prof. Ing. Miroslav Václavík, CSc.
- prof. Ing. Petr Zuna, CSc., D. Eng. h.c.
- prof. RNDr. Jan Hajič, Dr.
- prof. Mgr. Tomáš Kruml, CSc.
- doc. Mgr. Tomáš Apeltauer, Ph.D.
- Ing. Martin Frélich
- Mgr. Miroslav Havránek
- doc. Ing. Ján Džugan, Ph.D.
- Ing. Jan Kleindienst, Ph.D.
The Government of the Czech Republic subsequently appointed with effect from the 13th of April 2011:
• prof. RNDr. Jan Hajič, Dr.
The Government of the Czech Republic subsequently appointed with effect from the 8th of November 2012:
• Ing. Martin Frélich
• Ing. Pavel Bartoš
Ing. Rut Bízková and Ing. Pavel Komárek relinquished their membership of the Scientific Board on the 15th of April 2012 due to their appointment as Chairperson and Member of the Presidium of TACR, respectively.
The Scientific Board is the policy-making authority of the Technology Agency of the Czech Republic. The Scientific Board has twelve members, appointed from among professionals and dismissed by the Government upon the proposal of the Council for Research, Development and Innovation (CR&DI). The term of office of members of the Scientific Board is four years. The Chairperson and Vice-Chairperson are appointed from the members of the Scientific Board and are dismissed by the Government upon the proposal of CR&DI.
Membership of the Scientific Board is a public office and does not constitute any labour-law relation to the Czech Republic
The Scientific Board:
• Proposes to the Presidium of TACR the establishment and focus of departmental committees and their members,
• Submits to the Presidium of TACR requests for new programmes prepared by the TACR and their objectives,
• Expresses its opinion on proposals of programmes prepared by the TACR or proposals of programmes prepared by other state bodies which are implemented by the TACR,
• Evaluates the scientific level of the Technology Agency and proposes to the Presidium necessary actions.
A call for proposals for members of the Scientific Board of TACR was announced on the 16th of November 2009.
Members of the Scientific Board of TACR were appointed by Government Resolution No. 760 on the 27th of October 2010.
Prof. RNDr. Jan Hajič, Dr. was subsequently appointed by Government Resolution No. 268 of the 13th of April 2011.
Rules of Procedure of the Scientific Board of the Technology Agency of the Czech Republic