The CETPartnership Joint Call 2023 is the second call under the Clean Energy Transition Partnership and is co-funded by the European Commission under the Horizon Europe Partnership scheme.
The CETPartnership Joint Call 2023 is structured around the joint call text and 12 Call modules, provided by the TRIs. The joint call text contains general information about the call, applying to all applicants. The Call modules describe specific topics and/or challenges that applicants shall address in their project proposal. Applicants must choose and apply to a specific call module when submitting their project proposal. Evaluation and ranking of the project proposals will be performed separately per Call module.
However, Czech applicants will be able to participate only in the following Call Modules:
TRI 1: Net-zero emissions energy system
- Call Module 1: Direct current (DC) technologies for power networks
- Call Module 2: Energy system flexibility: renewables production, storage and system integration
TRI 3: Storage technologies, renewable fuels and CCU/CCS
- Call Module 4: Carbon capture, utilisation, and storage (CCUS)
- Call Module 5: Hydrogen and renewable fuels
TRI 5: Regional energy systems
- Call Module 8: Integrated regional energy systems
TRI7: Built environment
- Call Module 10A: R&I for clean energy integration in the built environment (ROA)
- Call Module 10B: R&I for clean energy integration in the built environment (IOA)
A project consortium must be built of at least three independent legal entities applying and deemed eligible for funding by relevant national/regional Funding Organisations from at least three different countries participating in the Call. Of these three entities, at least two must be from EU Member States or HE Associated Countries.
The rules of this call for Czech applicants are based on the “SIGMA” programme. The total amount of TA CR support per call for Czech applicants in international projects is 760 000 EUR of which a maximum of 175 000 EUR per project. The maximum intensity of support for the Czech side of the project is 80% of the total eligible costs of the project.