The Technology Agency of the Czech Republic (TA CR) is pleased to invite potential applicants of the DELTA 2 Programme to participate in a webinar that will be held on March 31, 2021 at 09:30 – 11:00 (CET) AM / 16:30 – 18:00 (KST) PM. The webinar is organized together with the Korea Institute for Advancement of Technology (KIAT).
The purpose of the webinar is to inform participants about the specifics of the third Call for proposals between TA CR and KIAT and enable networking between potential applicants from the Czech Republic and Korea. Therefore, some participants will also have the chance to briefly introduce themselves by their own volition via short pitch presentations. If you would like to pitch, please be sure to register early and indicate your interest on the registration form as spots are time limited.
- presentation of the conditions for the joint call for proposals with TA CR and KIAT agencies
- presentation of successful completed projects, and sharing of good practice, with Czech and Korean researchers
- short presentation of participants to establish potential cooperation
The main themes in the areas of cooperation are the following:
- Green cars and automobile parts
- General machinery
- Electronics/electrical engineering
- ICT, including cybersecurity
- Artificial intelligence – AI
- Robotics and cybernetics
To attend the webinar please register here. The registered participants will receive more information and link to the webinar one day before the event in their email. The registration is open until the 30th of March.
The event will be held in English and the capacity of the event is limited. You will receive a confirmation email and link for the Google Meet platform one day before the event.
If you have any questions please contact Mrs. Eva Pentel (firstname.lastname@example.org).
TA CR and KIAT reserve the right to change the program, the date of the event and its eventual cancellation. We will inform you about the changes in time via email.