M-ERA.NET will launch the Call 2020 in March.
The Joint Call 2020 will continue the thematic priorities of the last call 2019 with increasing attention to low carbon energy, environment and circular economy aspects of materials.
The Call 2019 included the following thematic areas:
- Modeling for materials engineering and processing
- Innovative surfaces, coatings and interfaces
- High performance composites
- Functional materials
- New strategies for advanced material-based technologies in health applications
- Materials for additive manufacturing
Details on topics and participating countries/regions will be published soon