- Enter the website ista.tacr.cz.
- For the English version of SISTA you need to switch to this option within your web browser by right clicking the mouse button and selecting “Translate to English“.
- Choose the option: “To register”.
After clicking on the “To register” button, two options will open:
To register, please use the first option “Register as an applicant/beneficiary”.
- For this option, the system requires you to fill only your basic ID information.
- When registering as an “Expert”, you have to fill in your information twice, first in the SISTA and second time in the ISTA.
- SISTA now only manages user accounts. In SISTA you only create an account and the same account is automatically added to the ISTA.
- You will have to create an Expert profile in ISTA in connection with this account. The Experts profiles from ISTA to SISTA will be transferred during the next data transfer phases. We will inform you about this in due course.
Choosing a registration method
After clicking on the button to “Register as an applicant/beneficiary”, you will have an option to choose two methods of registration:
2. Log in to ISTA
- Choose the option “Log in to ISTA”.
2. Wait for redirection into the system ISTA.
- At this point, the ISTA system will scan the user account database to ensure that your user identity is correctly verified.
3. If you see the screen below, go to the “Evaluator Registration” section Here, the part: „Evaluator registration”.
4. If you see the screen below, wait a moment and try to refresh the web page in a few minutes. You may have experienced a short-term outage of our system or you have a weak internet connection.
In case of any troubles, do not hesitate to contact us via the e-mail address: email@example.com.